Last review: November 17, 2023
Simco S.L., has committed to making its website accessible in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This website is partially compliant with the RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content collected below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lacks compliance with RD 1112/2018
- There may be specific editing errors on the website.
- Text is not displayed for components with labels that include text or images of text.
- Not all phrases or languages can be determined by software.
- In the contact form, status messages cannot be determined by roles or properties.
- In certain circumstances, the form text is not appropriate: (Contrast)
- Disproportionate burden:
- Not applicable
- Content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation:
- Not applicable
Preparation of this accessibility declaration
This declaration will be prepared on November 20, 2023 .
The method used for this declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the website development company, Abity
Last revision of the statement: November 20, 2023 .
Observations and contact information
Communications about accessibility requirements
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website
- Transmit other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website through the contact form, using the "Accessibility problems" option as the subject or by calling the telephone number (+34) 932 387 100 li>
Communications will be received and processed by the accessibility team.
Requests for accessible information and complaints
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and the request must be specified with complete clarity that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
- It has been designed adapting to current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) verification points defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines specification (WCAG 2.1) li>
- It is optimized for the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Opera
- It is designed for correct visualization in any resolution and device: desktop, tablet or mobile (responsive design)