Basic information on data protection
|Responsible for processing your data||Servicios Integrales en Maquinaria de Cartón Ondulado, S.L.(hereinafter, Simco, S.L.)|
|Purpose of the processing||Manage and respond to requests for information and/or queries that users send us from the contact form. The legal basis for the processing of your data is obtaining the unequivocal consent of the recipient of the Newsletter.|
|Data||Identifying data, contact data, personal characteristics data, data provided by the interested parties themselves, user navigation data during their visit to the website.|
|Legitimation of processing||Consent of the interested party at the time of sending us the form filled out with their data.|
|Recipient of your data||The staff and management of the company, as well as the company responsible for web development and maintenance. They may access information collected by the site's advertising cookies, Meta, Google and other advertising technology providers. We will not transfer your data to third parties, except under legal obligation (e.g., public authorities or judges).|
|Rights that assist you||You have the right to access, rectify and/or delete your data, as well as other rights, as explained in detail in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection later in this document.|
1. Responsible for the processing of your data
- Servicios Integrales en Maquinaria de Cartón Ondulado, S.L.
- Postal Address:
- Roca i Roca, 132 08226 Terrassa Barcelona
- Email address:
2. User data that will be processed by Simco, S.L.
Simco, S.L. will process the following categories of data:
- Identifying data: name, surname, NIF, DNI or NIE.
- Contact information: address, telephone number(s), email address.
- Data on personal characteristics: date of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Other data: data provided by the interested parties themselves in the open fields of the forms provided on the website.
- User navigation data during their visit to the website.
3. Purpose of processing your data: Manage and respond to requests for information and/or queries
Simco, S.L. will process your data with the purpose of:
- Manage and respond to requests for information and/or queries that users send us from the contact form.
- Manage the sending of the information they request from us and, where appropriate, provide them with offers of the products and/or services of Simco, S.L. in which you have expressed your interest.
- Manage the subscription and sending of the newsletter and commercial communications.
4. Legitimacy for data processing: By consent of the interested party
The legal basis for the processing of your data is obtaining the consent of the user of the file. That is why Simco, S.L. requests your consent to process your data for the previously described purpose of managing and responding to the queries you ask us, consent that will be given in the case and at the time of completing